Monday, March 26, 2007

aftermath of Pentas


It's been like, hmmmm.... 3 days since Pentas and the aftermath of it all....

Satisfaction and Happiness

Yup. Everyone was definitely satisfied with what we put up on the 23rd March 2007 in TP's Audi 1. That night was filled with tears of joy and sorrows, hugs, thank you's and well the usual.

All my thank-yous are put up in N2t's blog.

But, I definitely have to share some words of thanks and appreciation on my own behalf, and me representing myself.

So, it was the end of Pentas, and well N2T had our own debrief, all like the other sub-groups. Announcement about the new appointments which are gonna be handed down to a new generation were made by the graduating seniors. So, all of us, and that includes me, were eager in finding out who would be taking charge of N2T.

And then there it was. My name was mentioned as the new Sub-Group Head (SGH).

Hell yeah. I was overwhelmed, my jaw dropped and I was lost for words.

I was definitely the youngest among all the girls and yet I was given such a big responsiblity. Yes, I consider it big. That was the moment.

Fid and Ainn has decided to let me be the next torch barrier for N2T. They believe that I can uphold such a responsibility. In my personal opinion? I don't think I can do it alone. Really.

But, I can be an egoist, very ambitious but also knowing the limits, all at the same time...

So for the future of N2T, I really wish for cooperation from the N2T members. Ok, at this point, I'm about to tear up.
It's hard to see your seniors leaving but farewells are part and parcel of life itself. Sooner or later, it would be my turn to leave, but not until the nxt 2 years and not more *hopefully*.

To N2T,
As your new and upcoming SGH, it really is an honour bearing this post. But like what I have mentioned in N2T's blog. It's not a one-man show, it never was, it never is and it never will be. Whatever we put up for a show, people would see us as one whole group rather than each an every individual up on stage.
I came across a blog post from a fellow friend of ours. No mention of names. The bond between MAG is really different comparing to years back. Back-stabbings, ditchings, criticisms. Still, MAG is mentioned as a we. And I still wonder, why is there a we when we still do talk bad about each other, right when we are under the same association, one roof, one group. But I guess that's normal. Shiet happens.
Attention-seekers. Step-jambu. Sombong. Kerek.
I hear it. I see it.
But then, at the end of the day, or night, N2T is still together as one. To hell whatever other people have to say about us. All that doesn't matter as long as we know where we stand, and we still have each other.
I can still see shiets are coming our way. But I know that with the attitude that we have now, we are definitely gonna seek more girls into N2T. With the current womanpower that we have, it's gonna be one hell of a time. Hell yeaahh...!!

So, I've been tagged by Puan Director Lela Dangdut. LOL!

1. Moments during Nira trainings you won't forget

2. Moments during Pentas rehersals you won't forget

3. Jargons you learnt from Nira trainings

My answers:

1. -The endless laughing with people like Fid, Caca, As, Lela, Ili, Ainn, Jaja during trainings
-That time where Caca and Fid tgh acting pat dalam bas, and they put their hands up konon pat railing tuh, at the same time. Tuh sungguh lepak k!! Terbawak2 sampai skarang.
-Time Mamat masih ader rambot kerinting. Abe Mamat nak masok NS, Lela suro MMS gambar Mamat botak. WTF?! LOL!
-Time Mamat dgn Fid tengok akoo semacam biler akoo nyanyi dgn muka yang takde xpression langsung. what?
-First time biler Caca main anak depan kiter, abe Fid suro tgk kepale Caca. KELAKAR LA SIOK!
-I love every single time when we finally get a full set. The feeling is orgasmic. Not literally.
-Lela label akoo jadi CAMEO!!!! And I can take it as my signature move!!!!

2.-Si Lela tanye akoo kalao akoo nak jadi clown ker tak. And I said Yes. Sumpah eh decision tu was on impulse. Akoo tak pikir dulu seblom jawab. LOL!
-Time akoo dengan sesuka hatinya jadi clown yang tak tawu menghargai nyawa, dan jalan pat track Ghost Rider. Sumpah akoo tak nampak the ghost rider coming my way. LOL! Best part eh, Ghost Rider bole emergency break. LOL!
-Part Nira first practice lagu FAME dgn It's Raining Man. AINN SUNGGUH CUTE!!!
-The time where Fid n Achok pegi Mac belikan bebudak Nira makan sebab kita semer rase teramat de lapar.
-Time Lela dengki dgn Fish sebab Fish nak pegi Vietnam utk SIP abe tak main Pentas. Ahaha!

3. -"Kao pey YEK!"
-"Kao pey HOK!"
-"CAMEO!"
-"Niki the Clownie"
-"Suwik-suwik"
-PerMasDuB
-Puaker





Biarlah harum jambangan Puspa


Natijahnya manis, semanisnya Nira




P.S. I just smile to myself everytime I think about PerMasDuB. Gema tabuh bergeduk........~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP