Wednesday, March 21, 2007

aku nak mati.!!

Ok, the past 2 weeks have been fcuking hectic... *phew*

I need a breather mayynn...!!

My schedule has been tight. Everyday I wake up at 10am, go to school, and finishing at 8 or 9pm. And this week, I'm gonna end even later.

My supp paper is gonna be on Friday at 2.30pm, and its the day of PENTAS! I haven't studied. I'm so fcuking stressed. My brain is about to explode, I'm lacking of rest, my parents do not know my supp paper is this Friday. I'm so gonna lie about it and say that it's gonna be on Monday because if I were to say it's on a Friday, I'm sure as hell that my parents won't allow me to come for the rest of the remaining rehearsals, what more PERFORM?!

Oh damn, I just feel like fainting... I just feel like dying!

But I can't!!! I wanna be a CAMEO!!!

Hahahahahaha!!! Nevermind Naq, you can get through this. It will be over in a few days time. It's all about time management.

Ya Allah, berikanlah aku kekuatan dan semangat untuk menghadapi semua ini.... Amin....

Weeekkkk!!! *step cute pey nangis.*

So kepada teman teman ku yang ingin datang melihat persembahan annual Malay Arts Group Temasek Polytechnic.....

PENTAS JANJI
Tarikh: Jumaat. 23hb Mac 2007
Masa: 7.30pm (Pintu akan dibuka pada jam 7pm. Harap maklom, tempat duduk adalah pertama datang, pertama di-serve *ah paham2kan je la*)
Tempat: Auditorium Temasek Polytechnic
Harga Ticket: $6

Itulah dier informasi tentang show pada hari Jumaat nih hah. Tak datang rugi uh beb!

Ok, akoo dah betol pey penat. Aku baca notes pon semer huruf dah tunggang tebalik. Blur bangets!! I CANT STUDY!!!!! AARRRGGGHHH!!!!!!

I need the strength to go through all this....really......*help!*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP