Friday, March 16, 2007

aku d-tagged

Each person who gets tagged needs to write a blog post of their own 6 idiosyncrasies as well as clearly state this rule. after you state your 6 weirdness you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their multiply id at the bottom of your blog. don’t forget to leave a comment that says "you’re tagged" in their comments and tell them to read your blog for information as to what it means.

i've been tagged by Caca Saidah aKa Caca Hamoe. *Hamoe or WHAT?! Hamoe kaoo peyy HOK!*

- I love thick eyebrows. Fetish doks. Nyahahahaha!
- I think that boncit bellies are real cute.
- I don't really care about how I look because I believe in being all natural.
- I LOVE POWER RANGERS! *It's morphin time!*
- Tiap kali akoo bangun tdo, akoo korek idung. ahahahahaha! Clear pathway dok.
- In my opinion, I think I can live being a CAMEO!

Who do I wana tag?
- Fizah *muker kentot*
- Lela Bonchjela
- Rohajirah Rohmadon *huahuahuahua....*
- Arse-Phar-Reeny
- Herdiana Baby
- Ah-Yul

nih enam hamba Allah ni, make sure korng blog sal weirdest habits korng uh. akoo peyy turn dah abis~~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP