Saturday, March 10, 2007

sometimes...

I have this very habit of browsing thru random friendster profiles. Especially if that person's profile were to haf like couple pichurs, u noe when he/she is attached, and they take pictures together......
with cute lil sweet captions like "he's mine" or mayb like "she's my love"...
then there would be like the date of when they got together...
or they would combine their names like...
SUFIZAH or MIZAIRUL....... *giggles*....
those couple couple pichurs. Suh-weet.


Then it just keeps running through my head, how? How do they seem so happy? What is it that made them last long?
Why doesn't any of my relationships end up being like............
This......

Or maybe this one.........



This would also be nice......





Or even this one..................

These are just random pics of my friends from my friendster list.

Call me pa-the-tic but, seriously, I have not taken a picture with ANY of my ex. Haha. Why? Maybe I'm camera shy. I don't know la eh.

Sometimes I just don't know what went wrong....

-I sacrificed alot and put myself behind others just to make them happy

-I trouble myself so much to help others

-I never did put my feelings into consideration, I bottle them up

-I always gave in when it comes to resolving misunderstandings

-Noone has ever sacrificed for me

-I never did complain about anything

-Noone has ever surprised me with something special (other than the lovable GF!)

-Whatever I did goes unnoticed and unappreaciated

-I never did feel special with anyone, especially the one you call "boyfriend"

Haha. Oh gosh, I'm just so ubber pathetic. *tell me about it*

That goes to show just how much I do to see everything work out. But it never did.

Oh Niki, you're just one young girl who just can't seem to stop dreaming..... =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP