Sunday, March 11, 2007

shopping!

Today was kinda ok. Thought of going to the ever-happening IT Fair at Suntec Convention Centre, to get a new MP3 and a new CyberShot Digital Camera or somthing, but once me and family reached there, hell, IT WAS CROWDED LIKE TO THE GILER BABI LA!

The Great Singapore Sale oso not like dat wan laa horr!! Serious shiet siaakk!!!
RAMAI GILERRR!!!!

The bridge from CityLink to Suntec, was jammed pack with people.
Typical KIASU Singaporeans. *SHEESH!*

So me and Cik Ajib's family walked from Raffles City, through CityLink, entered Marina Square, and exited Marina Square and went in Suntec, walked around Suntec, then went out back to Raffles City and then its off to Mak's Place near Kembangan to have our dinner.
Damn, it was tiring to walk all the way okays. So the parents complained. Well as for me, Adan and Kak Nur, I think we got used to the walking. LOL!

Eh, kao jalan-jalan, takkan pulak tak beli pape kans? Takkan balik rumah tangan kosong pulaks?

Ek eyy, of course la beli bende siaaakk! Sia-sia ajerrr akoo jalan-jalan keliling satu City Hall tuh hah!

Taaa-daaaaaaa......




So yeah, bought my forever wanted flip-flops from NUM. Adek bought white strap whereas I bought red because it caught my eyes. Thought of buying green, but naahh. And, guess what.. Adek has the same feet size as me. I think her feet are bigger than mine. When I wore the flip flops, my tiny lil toe can't be seen! Whereas I can clearly see Adek's lil toe.

Memang akoo pey toes cacat. Akoo ader CACAT TOES!

I think Adek will grow to be bigger than me. Nah, mayb not bigger, but taller. Hmm, duno la eh.

Oh and Wednesday, Mama promised to do more shopping with me! I'm so gonna buy that NUM Black and Gold bag I saw just now. Thought it does cost a bomb, but hell yeah I'm so gonna get it. Then, I'm gonna get a new MP3 and maybe MORE clothes. WooHooo!!

So my weekends was all that. =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP