Friday, March 16, 2007

results kepundek

So results are OUT and mine SUCKED!

ARGH FCUK!

I flopped 4789321098532 times worst within the period of ONE semester. WTF?!

Last semester.....

Basic Business Finance - D+
Effective Interpersonal Communication - C+
Business Process Management - C
Systems Analysis - B
Computer Systems - C+
Problem Solving and Programming - C+
Applied Principles for Effective Living 1 - Pass

Now.......


Information Literacy for Effective Communication - C
Quantitative Analysis - D+
Core Financial Businesses - F
Database Information Systems - D+
Object-Oriented Programming - C+
Applied Principles for Effective Living 2 - Pass
Introduction to Language & Culture (Japanese) - F


I HAVE 2 BLARDY F's?!?!?!?!?!

Oh fcuk laa.. I feel so blardy down. But thanks to daily training sessions with the crazy bunch, my stress is totally gone. But once training is over, SUPP Paper is all I think about. Argh fcuk. I'm lucky Mama didnt blow over my results. She just advised me to concentrate. Papa doesn't know about my results. Oh damn, I need Starbuck-ing session. I think a Java-Chip Frappucino would do a great job in helping to cool me down about the fact that I have to take a SUPP PAPER!! *And only when I told myself that I never wanted a FAIL for any of my subjects, wad more a SUPP PAPER!*

Kepundek keparam kontol cheetot cheepai suarr suiii hok kantoi kuntil buah kedondong sambal belacan pey CAMEO kelangkang SOTONG pey YEK!

Puas hati aku..... almost.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP