Friday, September 28, 2007

a clueless start

I woke up to a call from a number which was familiar yet I cant recall...

Unknown:
Hello... Ni Niki eh? Niki Tamp?
[Hello... Is this Niki? Niki Tamp?]

Me:
Yer. Sape tu?
[Yes. Who is that?]

Unknown: (Ignoring my question, he kept asking me some questions)
U tinggal tamp dekat Afghanistan eh? U skola poly kan?
[you stay tamp near Afghanistan is it? u schooling in poly right?]

Me:
Yes.. tapi awak sape?
[Yes, but who are u?]

Unknown:
For me to know, for you to find out ah. I dulu perna busted u ah.
[For me to know, for you to find out. You got busted by me before last time]

Me:
Sape sey?
[Who sey?]

Unknown:
Rabak sey u. I ingat u, u tak ingat i. Takpe ah. For me to know for you to find out.
[So bad sey u. I remember u, u dont remember me. Nevermind ah. For me to know for you to find out.]

*click*

Nasib baik laaa aku ni tak puasa. Kalau aku puasa, betul punye menguji kesabaran aku ke tahap MAKSIMA sia.

Thanks eh!? This "unknown" person expects me to figure out who he is through a conversation which lasted less than 10 minutes oh and only giving me a pathetic clue of "I pernah busted u dulu ah."

Yerla, selama 17 tahun hidup aku ni, aku kener busted stakat SEKALI je per. Puh-leeaaaseeee eh.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP