Thursday, September 06, 2007

Happy Birthday Adek.

Happy 12th Birthday Adek.
May you be blessed and have a fulfilling year ahead. Study hard and do Mama and Papa proud.





So had dinner at Bistro Delifrance at Novena Square. Apparently, the fam was running out of ideas of where we should have dinner. So Bistro Delifrance it is. Looking for a good place, we decided to go with Novena Square coz of the non-existent crowd.

Anyways, on the way there, there was like a pretty freakish accident If I'm not wrong, it was a blue Mazda or Toyota which has crashed and landed on the passanger's seat side..I think. If you're the driver, the car is tilted on your left side. Apparently, the car was speeding. How fast? I don't know, but I'm quite sure it was VERY fast.

The accidents in Singapore are getting more freakish. Once I saw a pick-up capsized. Like woah.

Anyways, when we passed the accident site, I guessed the accident just happened because the police wasn't there yet. Considerate passers-by stopped to help control the traffic. I didn't saw the passengers in the car though. I guess there were helped out of the car.

Must be nightmare for the car's owner and the passengers. Gee...

Oh another thing that happened....

At 1-ish am, nenek came into my room and told me to look out the window and I saw this...

I guess this guy had too much booze for the night that he just landed on the floor outside 7-11. He looked really pathetic. Before this, according to Nenek, 3 chinese kids tried to wake him up. A failed attempt, they reached for his wallet and just walked off. Kurang ajar ke aper siol!

Then the police came and asked him to go home. I don't know what happened to his wallet though.. But nevermind.

I wonder, what happened to him 'til he got so drunk?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP