Sunday, September 16, 2007

it's done.

Maafkan ku harus pergi
Ku tak suka dengan ini
Aku tak bodoh
Seperti kekasihmu yang lain
Terima kasih Oh Tuhan
Menunjukkan siapa dia
Maaf kita putus
So thank you so much
I'm sorry goodbye....

It's done. No more. Zilch.

They are out of my lives officially. I've caused them too much trouble, though I didn't had a clue, and I'm gonna forget about him. And her.


Sharul, you've been the one to make me feel the most appreciated and loved. Since the past 3 yrs, I couldn't find that one person who could replace you. It was hard letting you go but love is about making sacrifices. It was never meant to be.
You're too afraid of the truth.
I've known you well enough to learn that you're not the type to speak up. Yet, you have to and keeping it down deep inside won't help people realise what you really want.
I couldn't wait. I had to tell Ira. I'm really sorry but even if you were to confess, I would still leave you. I'm not your source of happiness. I'm not the one you love.

Regretted leaving me? What for?
It's over. I'm your past. You left me dry with no words to console me. I was hurt. Really hurt. God knows how much pain I felt. Yet, I was strong. Even I'm amazed.

The truth hurts. I was scarred. Well, you moved on. So I should to.
Your goodbye was all I needed to see how much everything meant to you.

Ira, I'm sorry for not being able to make you happy. I'm sorry for being such a trouble to you. No matter how much you say that I wasn't the one to be blame, I still hold the belief that I was the cause for the wreck between you and Sharul.
I'm noone. Making Sharul having to re-ignite the flame between me and him is not the solution to your happiness. I'm not your answer to the problem.

You're his present and future. Think of the kids. They are the ones who need you and Sharul. I can't be the one to help Sharul stay happy. You have to play your part as his wife. 2 years should be enough for you to understand who Sharul is.

No matter how much anger, suffering and hatred you have in you, you too need to learn to confess. You need to let people know the pain you're going through. If you think that telling people would cause them to worry, trust me, people seeing you suffering in silence would make them worry more.

I know you are capable and you're very intelligent. Please... don't make decisions which would make you regret in the future.

So the both of you, learn to talk things out, listen to what each other has to say. Understand each other's needs and wants. Don't say that it's of no use or the both of you tried doing it. Both of you might have tried, but you didn't try HARD enough. Think about it.
*Dah mcm marriage counsellor la pulak! ROM ader tgh nak carik org tak? LOL*

I've done too much sacrifices. When would I get that someone who would sacrifice for me?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP