Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Asian Idol huh?

This has got to be the most happiest man on earth right now...



THE Asian Idol... HADY MIRZA

Woah.. Asian Idol.

What a title. He must be the most luckiest guy in Singapore... EVER.

It's an unexpected win though. I mean really. I guess he got the votes because of his good looks and charm on stage. The judges that mention about him being appealing on stage. Though I thought that he would do better performing songs that he did before like "Lagenda". I guess he wanted to increase his range of versatility with performances.

News reported that the votes were of almost equal percantages throughout the 6 countries. Then again, I guess what made him eventually won the title of being the FIRST ever "Asian Idol" is the requirement of having to vote 2 countries at a time so as it would eventually be a fair voting system and the country's population wouldn't be much of an issue. So I'm guessing that Hady won because the people's second vote is for Singapore.

Kudos to him for his victory. It's was kinda touching to see him cry when he was being interviewed at the airport.. thanking his fans and hugging his parents. Aww.....

Congratulations HADY MIRZA!! :)

****************************

sidetracked

Going off to Anchol/Bandung on the 22nd and be back on the wee morning of the 26th. Gosh. I'm so excited. At the same time, I'm trying real hard to focus on the girls and the whole preparations for Khatu.

It ain't easy trying to manage two stuff(s) at the same time, and also which would be happening on the SAME DAY.

Gee.

It's hard being me sometimes.

I guess it's all about the determination.
For now, everything is going smoothly.. so far.
Insyallah, if I pray hard, everything will be paid off.

For now, it's not about the results anymore.

What I'm really looking forward to right now, is to feel the satisfaction from the aftermath of the day, and just cry my heart out once it's over.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP