Thursday, December 13, 2007

Hiatus and such

Another birthday shoutout to this lady here......



Happy 18th Birthday Nur Azwani Bte Abdullah!

Another legal girl eh?lol. May you be blessed with the wonderful things, good health for you and your family, dan juga dimurahkan rezeki. Amin.

Happy Birthday to yoouu..
Happy Birthday to yoouu..
Happy Birthday to Nur Azwani Bte Abdullah...
Happy Birthday to yoooooouuuu.....

Have a Happy 18th darling!

*********************************

Finally...

TERM TEST IS OVER!!! OVER OVER!!

Hiatus from school for 2 weeks.. Oh goody...

...
...
...
...

Okay. Back to reality.

Term test... Done.

Piala Khatulistiwa... *cries*.

Preparations.. hardly. God, just give me the strength I need right now.
I'm not gonna sigh over it though. I'm gonna strive. I know everything is possible.

When there's a will, there's definitely a way.

So I wish for all strength, energy, brain power to just get through this. Miracle don't happen. Duh. But I'm sure everything would work out.

*crosses fingers and prays hard*

*********************

It's halfway through the last month of 2007. Gosh, how time flies. I hardly felt my 17th year. I figured it would be... well, cliche as it is.... sweet.

Turned out that this is the toughest year so far. Right. I'm only 17 and I talk as though I've lived pass 70.

I guessed it's all about how you face it, y'know. I mean, when it all comes together, how old or young you are, is/was/are/were never an issue, and will never be.

For all I know, one could be 45 and still think that lollipops were the best things created on earth.

Ok that was a bit over the top but you get the drift.

Things are never meant to be easy as it seems. Well that's what I think. If everything is easy breezy, then scrap "appreciation" from the dictionary. Which god damn human would learn to appreciate without doing it the hard way?

Humans. A real complicated bunch aren't we?

Without realising, we'd rather have it complicated than making it simple.

Still, we're complaining...

Appreciation? Not in this kinda terms.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP