Monday, December 10, 2007

Back to square one

A dear friend told me to put the previous post down. He said it was like too angry. Well, I thought about it and yeah.. I decided to just scrap the post off. It's not like me to be swearing and cursing. Seriously. Though I'm still keeping it as a draft. Just so that I could read it again in like 10 yrs time to laugh my ass off.


The post was just for me to vent out my frustration. I couldn't take it anymore, well at that point of time of course. I felt a little better after reading the post. Note "a little".

I guess it's back to square one.

I don't think "moving on" exists in my vocabulary. No matter how much you "move on", you're bound to get back to where you started.

Some people are just not worth getting frustrated at, being cried for or whatever shits. Things do happen at the heat of the moment and usually stuff like that aren't really meant to be.

I've had my share of such shits and I don't see why I can't just forget about it and move on.

So I've just decided to let things be. If anyone where to have a guilt conscious of his/her own, I'm sure a "Sorry" won't hurt. I'll be glad to accept the apology. Yet, people decide to live by their egos.

Oh what fuck do I care?

I can't ask for anything more then what I've got right now. I'm blessed.

Thanks friend :)

Thanks GF for the consoling words <3

***************************

I'm missing a whole bunch of people right now..

TIME is such a bitch. I hate you Mr Time!

I'm missing...
her...



her...


him...

and especially her...


If only everything could come to a standstill.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP