Monday, August 18, 2008

Lost touched.. almost

I guess my updates aren't as frequent as it used to be. I've simply lost touch on the topics to blog about.

It's been too long that I was even surprised with the new blogger dashboard layout.

HUWAAHHH!

Ok la. Quite steylo. Haha.

Well anyways...

What have I been up to that made me forgot that I had a blog?

Nothing.

Other then getting into the final leg of my major project in school... that's really just about it. I'm almost online everyday. Just that I couldn't get my blogging mood going.

Oh.. did I mentioned about my first FTT in July? I failed it.

So of course I retooked it.
Last week, on the 14th.

And guess what?




No really. Guess....









I FAILED!

LOL.

I wanted to laugh after looking at that final screen. I mean seriously, I very much wanted to laugh. I didn't study and didn't even go for one trial test. So how the hell can I expect a pass?!

At least it didn't asked me for the minimum insurance coverage of a vehicle.

-________________________-

I don't even know what MY insurance covers. Pfft.

Oh was wondering, does my insurance cover Liposuction consultation fees and charges? :p

Of course it doesn't DUH. I'm starting on some light exercises to help lose some FATS. LOL. I'm becoming such a fat ass (which I undeniably have been and already am one). I've done too much gorging of sweet treats. I HAVE to lose weight. Well, fasting month is coming.. so HURRAH! A good way to lose weight.............

And put the weight back on again after one month. LOL.

Note: LIGHT exercises.

I'm not a fan of jogging much. :p I keep having muscle strains on my calves which I absolutely hate thus explains the hatred for jogging or running whatsoever. Then again, I'll try as I go along.

YAAYY!! NAQ IS GONA LOSE WEIGHT!

Hopefully I've got enough motivation to carry out what I intend to. LOL.

Till then kids,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP