Monday, August 25, 2008

Nenek's 70th


Yesterday was Nenek's 70th birthday and the family had kenduri cum Nenek's birthday celebration over at my place.

It was food food galore!

Too bad didn't manage to snap pictures.

Bone steak.
Bee Hoon goreng.
Black Pepper Crab.
Sardine puffs.
Nonya kuehs.
Upside down pudding (I think)
Assortment of fruits.
Birthday cake. (Courtesy of Royals Premium Cakes & Pies)

Lots more ah.

The funny thing is, I was so busy doing up Nenek's video montage, I DIDN'T EAT!!
At night, I had gastric pangs. BOOOO!!!!~

Well anyway, the celebration was a succes. Everyone loved the video I made.
Alhamdulillah.

To dearest Nenek,


Happy 70th birthday!


The Cucus (Grandchildren)

The Anaks and Menantus (Children and In-Laws)

The whole Green Clan.

P.S. The video montage has a super huge file size. I'll upload it soon. :p

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP