Friday, August 22, 2008

A Note from the Unspoken

Dear Self,

As much as I try not to make you feel hurt, I can't help it but to make you realise what really is going on.
As much as you trust those words, I feel that all of those were just lies.

Noone has proved me wrong about the instincts I have. I know I'm lying if I tell you that everything is gonna be alright. I'm sure you would already know things aren't going as what you hope it would.

So when will we ever be on the winning side? For once, I want to make you feel victorious. I want this to work out for you, but it seems, I can never stop shattering your hopes over and over again.

I'm sorry, for all I did was to hurt you.

When will I ever make you stop losing what you truly want?

Yours sincerely,
Heart

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP