Thursday, September 11, 2008

The fasting month


Last two days, on the 9th, Nira had their first training, after a loooonnggg time. Oh how I miss those girls. It's great seeing them again.

As it was fasting month, Nira decided to have iftar together.. was grrrrrrr-reat.
Lots of plans coming up for the girls. I'm super excited nak mampos la ok.

After a short training (you don't expect us girls to go shouting like mad dogs during fasting month right. KELAT OK!), took orders from the girls and we were lucky we had so very caring people like Achiok and Fid to help us buy food from the mini food bazaar at 900+ in Tampines.



Food ranged from nasi briyani to otak2 to kebabs to burger ramlys to macaroni goreng to potato chips to mini pizzas and finally, fresh cut fruits. Mini pizzas and fruits courtesy of yours truly :p. Food was brilliant.. what more with wonderful company. After breaking fast, I felt like I was pregnant with quadruplets. Gosh.. MY STOMACH! Haha.

Anyway, everyone was darn full after breaking fast. So while waiting for the food to digest and for Pentas taklimat to start, we decided to entertain ourselves with games. Dinah wanted to play the game called...

The Chicken, the Anak and the Wolf.

LOL! Ok inside joke. But then she was referring to the Mother Hen game. HAAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHA.

We all laughed like hyenas on overdose of alcohol. Really.

Well anyway, all of us had heavy stomachs to move around much so we settled for passing messages....


Messages that were passed....

"Anak Pak Mail makan nasi goreng yang belom digoreng"
Which turned out to be..
"Anak Pak Mat makan nasi goreng"
Which I thought was..
"Mak I makan nasi goreng"

Second one was...
"Harapkan pagar, pagar makan padi, harapkan Naq, Naq makan burger"
Which turned out to be..
"Harapkan pagar, pagar makan padi, harapkan Naq, Naq makan burger ramly"

The ramly was added by me. LOL!
And no, I'm not a fanatic of burger ramlys, mind you, but some people think I should be an ambassador for Ramlys. -.-

Well it was pure fun fun fun..!!!!

Anyway, since I bought DIDI along, I decided to take him outdoors :)
Excuse me for my amateurish shots. I'm still learning :)


That was it. I LOVE NIRA!
And DIDI of course :p

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP