Monday, September 15, 2008

Finally..

Finally....

All Modules - DONE
Major Project - DONE


I'm as good as graduated already. Alhamdulillah, berkat bulan Ramadhan, I got through all my modules. The Major Project presentation also went smoothly. I'm only left to finish up my SIP which will start I don't know when.

Other than that, I'm free as a bird!!!

Also, it's been 2 weeks of fasting. Two more weeks and we'll be celebrating Hari Raya. Gosh, how time flies. I'm sure the highlight of Ramadhan is the Geylang Bazaar. Despite everyone dissing the crow, we still go there because we need the necessities for Hari Raya.


I've been there a number of times. It's nice seeing the Malay Muslim community gathering together with the spirit of Ramadhan and Syawal. I look forward most to the food. LOL!
DENDENGS AND BURGER RAMLYS!

Now it's time to start baking the kuihs!

Bring 'em kuihs y'all

With love,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP