Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Hari Raya Preps Part 3


Finally, RAYA IS HERE!

I'm done with decorating the room. I woke up late and I got screamings from Mother. LOL. Well at least I cleaned and decored my room well and good sey.

The kandang which is, in actual fact, also known as my bedroom. Yes. I have more plushies and bantal busuk then actual pillows I actually need and use. Well, I do share a room with my younger sister.

Anyway, the lamps are now fixed, credits to Father. However, as of early in the afternoon just now, my eardrums split all thanks to the drill. I hate drillings.


After the lamps are done and deal with, I needed to clear my kandang which seemed like a tsunami just came and left. OH THE MESS! I can't stand mess. I mean I might be lazy but when the mood comes where I'm very particular about everything looking neat and tidy, I come to be a perfectionist.




And after much cleaning and vacuuming with Raya songs blasting thru the speakers of my computer, with me singing my ass out like I'm doing the takbir raya without a mic, finally....

Finally.... SATISFACTION!



Oh and to end off, I leave you with an announcement from a "muf-suker-makan-rot-i" with regards to Hari Raya...



SELAMAT HARI RAYA!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP