Saturday, October 04, 2008

Hari Raya Update

Hari Raya has been going all mighty fine for me. I mean, what more could I ask for. With the "green packets" coming my way... EUPHORIA!!

I'M RICH! almost. hurhur


Well one thing I pretty much look forward to during Hari Raya is the assortment of kuihs that are laid out on the table in the living room. I mean, that's what makes Hari Raya... HARI RAYA! The KUIHs!! And of course, what is kuih eating with no F&N drinks. The colourful array of them drinks. However, I believe I've had one too many kuihs for now and it's only the... hmmm.. 3rd day of raya?

I've been self-serving myself to the kuihs at home. My mum screams whenever that happens. Next thing you know, the guests that comes over to my place are all left with just empty kuih Raya bowls filled with crumbs. Hurhur

Other than the kuihs, another best thing about Hari Raya is you get to meet RELATIVES! The ones you haven't meet before, you get to meet on Raya. Isn't that great? Nothing beats having to strengthen ties between relatives, be it close or long distance. Right?



And of course, the cute kids having fun playing with each other. One who thought that kids are the must horrible inventions of the planet, would even bear the noise the kids make on such a festive month.

So how's your Hari Raya been?
Well, y'all should know how mine went by now. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP