Monday, October 13, 2008

Syawal still

I've always had the most ideas on what to blog....
when I'm actually NOT blogging. Typical, yes?

Right when I'm sitting infront of the computer, surfing facebook, bloghopping, msn-ing and whatever possible stuff I could do online, my fingers don't feel any sparks coming from this brain of mine to give me the ideas to blog. It's bloody annoying wa cakap sama lu.

Ok so it's still Syawal and despite a recent lost in the family, we still had to celebrate raya as per normal. Life has to go on.. doesn't it?

Raya visits has been fine. Home has been receiving many relatives and of course, duit collection I got many2. Hurhur...

Pictures for your viewing....

Snapshots of the guests that came to my house

A picture taken with the very cute Adil and Kak Sue

Me in the car, jalan raya-ing with family

From left: Noah, Dhea, Jonah, Dessy

From left: Dessy, Jonah, Dhea

The adorable kids :)

Father with a very, "forced-smiling", Dhea. LOL

2 aunts and a niece

The food so sedaaaaaapppp at Kak Elfa's place and look at my Dad. Hurhur..

Please ignore the uncle behind me. LOL! I can't stop laughing looking at this picture. LOL!

Oh and after like a week plus of raya-ing, I woke up with a fever yesterday, had no mood to eat, drained out of energy with a bad throat and tongue and weak from head to toe. But still had the mood to go jalan raya. ENDURANCE! :p


My sickly face and my tak kuasa and serabai nak mampus hair.

And also the mood to challenge cousin Adan playing DJ Max Portable 2 on the PSP. LOL!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP