Wednesday, October 15, 2008

A new look

Ahh yes. A change in layout. Another clean one.. simple, white. I don't like to banyak songeh with my skins or I'll get irritated. Hurhur.

What the hell am I up to these days.... you wonder?
Nothing.




No really. This isn't sarcasm.



I'm still on holidays (it's been 2 months :p) but this would be my last week of holidays and I'm still doing...




Yeah you got it. Nothing.



Next week would be the start of my SIP over at OCBC. Nervous? Excited? Yeah, a lil bit of both. Though I'm not really looking forward to the office look 8 hrs per day, 5 days per week but it doesn't leave me with much choice does it? You can't always have it your way. Hurhur.

Ok back to my raya collection.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP