Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Work

I did alot of scribbling at work for the past 2 days. Hurhur.

It's only the 3rd day of work and I'm sick. REALLY SICK.

I'm refraining myself from getting an MC though. It's hardly been a week so I'll just tahan as much as I can la hor. Work has been quite mundane maybe it's because it's only the first few days and there's either nothing or nothing much to do but I ain't complaining. Today I was given a few tasks but with a bad flu and fever, not very fun. Not fun at all.

I got sick yesterday, but it got worst today despite drinking the panadol cold hot remedy last night. So today I bought the Panadol FluMAX at Watsons during lunch just now. I've yet to see the effects though. I've ate it for 3 times today coz I can't stand the flu and fever.

Mr FLU and Mrs Fever, PLEASE GO AWAY!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP