Thursday, October 30, 2008

Still trying to get use to it

I guess my blogging activity has toned down by alot. I'm barely blogging nowadays. Maybe because I'm still trying to get used to the idea of working 8.5 hrs, 5 days a week. I've realised that being a working adult isn't easy. At all.

I've come to understand what my parents mean when they say "been working hard" and being tired and all. I hardly have time for myself, now that I've been working and it's only been the 2nd week! I guess I'm drained out because of the travelling to and fro. What more with the morning rush hour and the ugly crowds in the evening.

Though, it's kinda fun, I should say, being in this working environment. Well, for the past 18 years of my growing up, this is the first time ever I actually worked. Yes. First time EVER. I've been settling my sorry ass down at home for the entire 18 years without earning a single cent. lol

Yes. I can be a brat. Or maybe I am.






Naaaaahh..

GOODNIGHT KIDS!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP