Thursday, April 30, 2009

Continuing my stories

This is the continuation of updates from the previous post of what's been happening lately. I haven't been a disciplined blogger eversince. I just don't feel like blogging sometimes. Haha. But of course, I'll never stop blogging.

Ok back to where I was.

Nira had a CCA Recruitment Drive performance on Wednesday last week. I helped out since I've got not work to do and at least my time is filled with Nira rather then nothing.

I won't bother rambling so it will just be pictures.









That is Nira. Next would be Abg Zul's and Kak Mardiana's wedding. There's hundreds of pictures for that, so I'll keep that for the next update.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP