Wednesday, April 01, 2009

To my Babe

To my dearest Babe,

I know this has probably got to be the hardest, most painful, lowest point of your life that you've faced so far. I'm sorry I can't be there for you as much as I want to because of work. Nonetheless you should know that I'm always here if you need someone to talk to. I'll try my best to cheer you up okay?

2 years isn't easy to come about. Despite all that you've done for him, I know you feel that this isn't what you deserved. This doesn't make up to what that was experienced during the 2 years. Nonetheless, this is only one phase in your life. You've only lived 19 years. You've still got a long time ahead of you.

Look at it on the bright side, he doesn't know what he's losing.

However, don't let this bring your whole self down. Like I said, this is only ONE phase in your life. There is bound for more and even tougher hardships throughout this maturing period. I know it's easier for me to say because I'm not in your shoes.

I'm just encouraging you to keep your chin up. This is not the end. Believe that this "mishap" happened because you're just fated for something better. So keep your spirits up, cry about it if you have to (but this should be the last), pick up the pieces together, move on and gradually let go.

Time waits for noone, so make use of the time to find something to do and make yourself happy and contented. Don't waste anymore time thinking about it when the other party doesn't give two hoots about you.

You've got a wonderful family.
You've got an awesome lot of friends.
You've got me.

So what have you lose?

I know you too well that this won't be easy for you.

Remember what I said to you...

Help yourself before others can eventually help you.
Once again, you know I love you.

With love,
Naq

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP