Sunday, April 26, 2009

So many stories

The weather has been rather crazy the past few days. It's so freaking hot, I sweat buckets everyday! A way to lose water in the body without having to do much of a workout. Then again, I hate feeling all sticky. Haha!

I remembered last Wednesday night, the wind was bonkers! It was so strong, the store door kept making noises and I felt as though the whole building was about to tumble.

...
Ok maybe not.

But I'm sure everyone experienced the crazy winds on Wed night. Scary man.

Enough about the weather....
Now back to my stories...

Kak Diana's Engagement

It was a purple affair and Kak Diana was definitely gorgeous in purple. Very chantek! I like.






Ok, I'd do more updates soon because blogger suddenly decided to retaliate and stop me from uploading anymore pictures. -.-

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP