Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Of a "Battery Low!" Experience

I was doing my usual routine of playing and surfing in Facebook when I came across a fan page of "I Hate "Battery Low!"".


It got me interested and as I was reading the experiences of the fellow fans of this page, I remembered a typical experience I had with "Battery Low!"

It was a Saturday morning. I had an early start to the day because my schedule was packed with appointments (dental, friends, family etc.).
I have started a habit of not charging my phone despite it being left with only one bar to survive because I've had my share of batteries going haywire despite having it charged for HOURS. I'm very sure all of you had the same experience.

Well anyway, so yeah, I didn't charge it. Even if I wanted to, I had no time for it to be charged, at least long enough to allow the battery to be filled with two bars. (The total number of bars on my F480 is 3 btw)

So I went out with my mom and my sister to Orchard. I was praying so very hard, (you had no idea!) that my battery would at least last til the time I would meet up with my mom again after my appointments.

I guess God was having his tea time or something while I was giving prayers so my prayers weren't granted.

In the train, on the way to Orchard, my handphone died. Died as in totally dead and I can't even switch it on again to glance at the time.

OH THE HORROR!!!! YOU HAD NO IDEA!!!


At least I wasn't alone. Mum and sis was there so it was alright. But it only felt worst when mum decided to leave me when I head for my appointment at Mount E hospital. HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSE TO CONTACT HER W/O A PHONE?!!?! Being in the heart of town didn't help either. Thank god there was a public phone at Mount E's lobby. But it is so tak glamour to be calling someone from a public phone. Then again, the situation doesn't leave me with any choice.

So I decided to head to my next appointment over at Wheelock Place. It was at 11pm.

And guess what...

I DID NOT WEAR A WATCH!!!

You had noooooo idea how much I wanted to scream.

I felt like shit for the entire day.

So please people, learn from my experience. Just charge the bloody phone whenever you want to. HAHA!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP