Thursday, September 14, 2006

exam results.

oryd oryd...the results are out! on 13th Sept actually. haha..akoo tawu akoo lambat setapak. the whole day i feel bushed larh duno y..soo didnt bother to update my blog on 13th September 2006.

ok anyways....em so the freaking happy larh kanz wif my exam results. like really larh! i have no supp papers to take!!!! how kewlSHIET can dat be larh kanz!

Basic Business Finance - D+
Effective Interpersonal Communication - C+
Business Process Management - C
Systems Analysis - B
Computer Systems - C+
Problem Solving and Programming - C+

GPA = 2.35

i noe my grades sux larh but hu cares!!!!!! all i care is dat i pass!!!! no supp papers!!!!! im happy wif my GPA also...and my finance paper...i actually thought i wld get an F fer dat. haha......like seriously....oh damn..em da happiest gerl larh kanz.

oh....n my dates are getting all messed up. 1st, my bad sense of direction, 2nd, losing track of da dates. i wonder wad else wld come. i tink im becoming more pathetic. LOL!

at first i though exam results wld be release on the 14th September 2006...but i got a call frm Miza asking me to check her GPA. and i was like...."exam results dah kluar ker?"...den miza was like "dah larh!"...and i was like..."oh, bukan besok eh?"....LOL!!!! haha.....how belo can i get. talking abt "being outdated." anyways...i checked fer miza's and irra's GPA...and miza did hell good larh..she got 3 freakin As. i cant remember irra's grades but wad i noe is dat both of them got a higher GPA den i do....sooo CONGRATS to both of them.

den it was my turn to check. and seriously...my heart was like lion dance nyer drums larh kanz! like really seyy... gabrah to the max larh. i cldnt stop shaking my legs. haha....a bad habit....

soo after actually seeing my results...i actually shouted siak... "EH AKU PASS LARH SIAKS!!!!!!!". haha.... gembira suka ria siak akoo!!!!!! lol......... i straight away msg both my parents. and both of them congratulated me. then after dat, they brought me out for dinner at Kampung Chai Chee Restaurant at Geylang. haha.... i juz soo lurve my parents to the fullest larh kanz!

ooo....n another thing.....i got confused abt the GPA thingy. i asked nurul whether it is better if the GPA is higher...or lower. den she said lower....den i was like..yay-NESS larh kanz. i asked another fren of mine, talib, hu is an ex-student of tp....and ask him whether its better higher or lower....den he also said lower...den i was like yay-NESS again larh kanz. n i oso find out from him dat to get into NUS n NTU, i haf to score at least 3.5. and i was like....semangat larh want to study harder....

soo i told my parents all dat stuff larh...budden....*TOOT!!*

wrong info.....

haha....i asked wani the same question...den she was like "HIGHER LA!"..garang siakz. haha..... den i asked haidhir, a yr 2 student in TP....n he also said higher...soo den i actually believed dat the higher the GPA, the better. haha..soo i haf to tell my parents dat...soo dat they wont get the wrong info. how dumb can i get siaaa!!!! lol.....!!!

oh n wani's GPA is like 0.01 lower den me larh! mcm kewlSHIET gitu larh siaa!!!

belo siak akoo!!! haha..tapi takpe....akoo cukup happy...secukup cukup nyer larr...my exams are officially over! no need to tink abt my studies for now....AT ALL!!! wooo hooo!!! em so happy!!!

ok control urself naqiah..or not u wld end up sumwhere in da heart of a medical room for being mentally insane, and having uncontrolled emotions. LOL!

oh man..im a happy woman!

*being judgemental of me, wont give u da truth. anymore confessions? im still happily waiting.*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP