Friday, September 15, 2006

nira bbq & si idol

oryd..today my plans wld be to go to Nira/PST BBQ pit at east coast pit 29C. i haf no freakin clue where the hell exactly dat is...but em going wif wani..soo if em lost....i haf sumone to b lost with...kan wani kan???? haha.....n wani...*i'll be early larr!!!!!*

kkae...haha...em kinda excited larh wif da bbq...coz it has been kinda ages since i had dis kinda ting. i didnt attend my class's chalet...and also wani's chalet...soooo dis is sumhow my last time having fun at dis sorta gathering before the fasting month starts. i noe dat em gona spend a day by the beach wif darling gf nxt wk.... *right gf?*

hrmms....k soo yesterday was a pretty dull day. ella came over to my place...and she juz snapped 71 different pics of herself wif my digicam. talking abt cam-whoring. i tink she has a disease which revolves ard cam-whoring....

i went to cut my hair..and seriously....NO DIFFERENCE AT ALL LARH!!!!!!!!! damn..i wasted my $8 on a hair cut...but at least it feels lighter larh..my hair thinner now..and i can feel da wind thru my hair! ah yes! *k em joking at dis part.* haha.....nvm larr...juz wait until it grows long...den sumday b4 hari raya..i cld straighten it again...woo hoo!!! im sooo ruining my hair larr...but hu cares. em doing it to my own liking n haf no intention to please anyone.

n seriously....em lacking of content to blog abt nowadays. like i said..my life is becoming boring n boring! haha.....!!! i nid sum action in my life bebeh!!! where is it when i need it..??!!

oooooo yaarrr...i almost 4got larrr....

Jasmine is OUT of SI!!!!!

soo...da last two standing...HADY MIRZA and JOHNATHAN LEONG! oryd oryd..we are gona haf another guy for a singapore idol....WHERE ARE ALL THE ROSES WHEN U NEED THEM?!?!?! WHAT IS HAPPENING TO THE FEMALE COMMUNITY?! LIKE HELLO!!!!!!!???? haha....kkae..em overeacting...but hell lar.....

anyways...em rooting for Hady coz he soo hawt larh and he can really sing his guts outs even until the cows come home. kkae....and plus...Hady is coming to Temasek Poly today at 2.45 pm. soo TP-ians, do support our fellow tp-grad kayz???? i promise i wld luv u to the bits n pieces larh !

haha......

i tink i commented enuf.

*being judgemental of pple is bcoming a trend. dun u tink so? if it is, den im outdated.*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP