Wednesday, September 06, 2006

sis bdae

HAPPY 11th BIRTHDAY to my sis FARAH FIRZANAH!

well her bdae was yest actually...haha...but nvm larh. soo my parents decided to celebrate her bdae at Swensen's DBS Centre at Tampines. been sumtyme since i ate there. soo, my family, n 2 of my relative's family had dinner at Swensens to celebrate her bdae......

While waiting fer dinner to be served, we took pictures! yay-NESS!



ok...den dinner was finally served...

I had a Black Pepper Seafood Pasta and it was simply oh-so-the-very-delicious. haha...

den i continued indulging my pasta.......







its food glorious food. haha.....and here comes the best part of the dinner....well at Swensens, wad more can u indulge in other then ICE CREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ahakz......yerp yerp...papa ordered 2 regular earthquakes.....i had my STICKY CHEWY CHOCOLATE! and sis had the Firehouse Happy Birthday. it was complimentary since it was her bdae.








*i can do dis ALL NIGHT LONG!*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP