Tuesday, September 12, 2006

work

kkae, MSN server sucked today. i only got to log in at 1+am juz now..whereas i tried signing in since the start of minority report. yea..i noe it sux.

oh n Minority Report is a nice show. haha.....ok em soo outdate. well i now.

soo.....i fasted yesterday..and im gona fast again today. haf to pay back wadeva i owed...right?

yesterday, i had a call frm Starbucks...and they are gona interview me tmr at 3.30 pm. darling gf is gona teman me...den after dat it wld be a gf day out. den mayb we cld break fast together!! mcm kewl gitu kanz! lol....

seems like everyone has gotten a job....*i tink.*...and hopefully i get one soon. my parents dun really agree to me werkin at Starbucks, coz 1stly, i didnt got the job at the Tampines Mall branch, and secondly, its really a tiring job. but i managed to console them and say dat i wld only be werkin fer da holidays. soo it wldnt be a big deal. moreover, it wld help me get in shape... *hopefully*

anyhoos, i spent the whole day on ella's blog skin. and i finally did it. thank gawds!!!! wooo hoooo!!haha... the thing wif me is dat i wld always design blogskins for pple, way way nicer then my own personal blog. lol...i guess dat is always the case. haha..........true true true????

lol......and i haf decided tto do a makeover for my rm. well..not major one, juz da shifting of my furniture. getting bored of the current one. and i cant wait for my curtains to come!!!! the colour is watery pink, soo it goes well wif my walls.

oh yarh.....does anyone haf any contact for wall designing? i m planning to design one side of my room wif GRAFITTI coz em really bored wif my rm larh kanz. my mum suggested on doing a sponge effect. -_-"

haha.....thanx mama, but i dun tink im into dat. lol..and having one side of the wall dat pattern....not really ideal. haha!

soo if anyone reading does haf any contacts for wall designing....pls do contact me ok? if can, i want it done before hari raya..soo i wld haf a brand new wall to look at during hari raya... kewl larh kanz!

*all i wanted...was for it to be SIMPLE. but i guess, that was too much to ask for....*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP