Sunday, September 10, 2006

hopes

sumtimes i wish, that certain events didnt happen, didnt exist, didnt even occured in my mind...coz it i will juz leave me thinking, hurt, lost, dry and souless. and i noe dis sux. sux soo much dat all u ever wish was to die.

but death isnt in our hands to decide.

when i mention dat i dun want certain events to not happen, im referring to the events which will leave me feeling lost, cold, hurt, lonely, draining the life out of me, drop by drop, pinch by pinch. but if it gives me tingling sensation which leaves me smiling, brightening up my life, i wld never want it to end.

soo it leaves me thinking, does hopes play a part on deciding what fate has decided fer us? is having our hopes up high a crime?

haizz.......sumtimes, asking for SIMPLICITY is too much to ask in dis world, among the human race.

responsibility, sensitivity, understanding, tolerance..its priceless but pple treat is though it cost a million dollars juz to give one. and most of the time, we tend to overlook it, not spending enough time to ponder about our attitude.

Self-Reflection

i guess it is missing in our dictionary, vocabulary is getting fewer, and the list gets shorter.

everything is soo vague now. frequently suffering from "accidents-due-to-crashes-of-hopes" syndrome. i keep telling myself, not to have my hopes up high, but due to certain reasons,i cant help it. noone does.

hopes can be dangerous..........dont u think so?

*em still brainstorming on how my "Once upon a time...." wld turn out to be....*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP