Friday, January 25, 2008

80 words in a minute

I was bloghopping and came across a friend's blog.

She tried out this touch-typing game and it's kinda interesting.

I tried it out, and my classmates were kinda surprised seeing the speed I type. I mean I didn't know I would type THAT fast. Haha.

80 wordsTouch Typing online

80 words in a minute maann.. BEAT THAT! LOL!

Haha. It's soo cool. Hearing the keyboard so noisy. :) :)

****************

Annyywaayy.. I've always wondered..

Most of you people would know what shuffling is right? It's like a type of dance that somehow suits the beats of techno, rave and all that kinda stuff.
Personally, I'm no clubber or someone into dance and all that, so I have to see for myself what this shuffling is about. Ye, aku kental -_-

Thanks to YouTube, I already know what shuffling is!!! :)



Though, I still don't get the hands though. But I love the pants. Haha.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP