Thursday, January 17, 2008

Happy Kid

I'm one happy kid. Finally....

I've gotten a new phone!!!

A belated birthday gift from Mum and Dad. The only present I've got for my 18th birthday, but just what I wanted.

Go green people!

Haha. Presenting to you....

Sony Ericsson W960i


*beams*

I love it. LOVE IT. L to the O to the V to the E to the I-T.

It has an 8gb internal phone memory (no need for memory cards. heh.), colour touchscreen, in vinyl black (i love running my fingers at the back of the phone. so smooth...), a walkman phone, 3.2 megapixel camera. The works.

I was contemplating on whether to get this phone or th shaker phone, W910i. Well, this is the latest phone. Might as well I get this.

I've gotten myself a line after sooooo loonngg.. Yes! No more top up cards for me. No more "Pa, top up kan hp" coming from me. lol.

For my friends who have yet to update your phonebooks with my new number, do drop me a msg via my tagboard or my msn. :)

*hugs W960i to sleep*

*******************

Well, AI premiered a few hours ago on Channel 5. A 2-hr special. I must say, those who auditioned for AI 8, well, the talents are growing. More people are getting in. On another note, AI is well known for the Worst Auditions caught on tape. Weird people. I don't know what are in the minds of those people, making a fool out of themselves on national TV, and can't even tell between MC Hammer and Michael Jackson for all I know.

On a brighter note, another video from YouTube. I bet this has to be the most awesome-est beatboxer ever. He's French btw so don't mind the French dialogue in the video.



Another video about the beatboxer. Impressive. Real impressive.



Cool ey?

He's like a one man jukebox. The last one was definitely the most impressive one. Awesome.

*trying hard to flutter lips*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP