Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Cuppycake

Have any of you EVER wondered who owns that cute lil' voice behind all that "Snoogums-boogums"?

Presenting the original singer of the Cuppycake Song
Amy Castle
Age 3

Take a look at this.



Lyrics
Cuppy Cake Song
You're my Honeybunch, Sugarplum
Pumpy-umpy-umpkin, You're my Sweetie Pie
You're my Cuppycake, Gumdrop
Snoogums-Boogums, You're the Apple of my Eye
And I love you so and I want you to know
That I'll always be right here
And I love to sing sweet songs to you
Because you are so dear

This song was recorded in 1992 and she's now 19.

I guessed Amy Castle would be laughing, reminiscing all the memories when she was 3.
Aww... how cute!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP