Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy Birthday?

Firstly,

Happy 2008 Everyone!

Wow. A new year.

Great atmosphere over at East Coast. Yes I was in East Coast, counting down to the long awaited day.

Yes.

Happy 18th Birthday to ME!

How nice. I'm wishing myself happy birthday. Nice. Very nice.

Thanks family and relatives for the singing of birthday song and thanks Dad for the birthday cake. Now I'm legal to drink, smoke, club, drive and the list goes on.

Pfft. 18. No biggie.

It's just 18. But I don't think I'm REALLY growing up. Or am I?

The birthday, is just like any other day. Boring, stay-at-home public holiday. Though I don't blame anyone though. Just thought I could have at least one helluva time y'know. Whatever it is, I'm still thankful to have the very good friends who wished me..(in no specific order)

Herdiana (GF. Yes, she was the one who called me up first. LOL.)
The friends who were with GF too.
Ayu (She's the second to call me up. heeee...)
Fizah
Amirhaziq
Wani
Ira
Miza
Norman
Nanybaybe
Yan
Hydil
Annas
The relatives at east coast (Cik Yam's WHOLE family(including her nieces and nephews), Wak's fam)
Acit
Izam
FBI Coursemates (too many to name la. this includes ms Jo. all of you are greatly appreciated. thanks guys!)
Another Yan (MSN friend)
Liyana(nira)
Hidd (nira)
Iman
Fadh (nira)
Yat
Aiman
AKAK Caca Hamoe
Fate
Sushi
4e1 mates (greatly appreciated. thank you soo very much)
Kak Elfa
Random people from IRC. (thanks!)
Friendster friends


And the list goes on. Sorry if I left out any of you. Be it from friendster, calls, sms, MSN, my tagboard or any other form of communication that made u get thru me, just so you know that I appreciate so so very much for the wishes. Thank you so very much for your well wishes for the year and for my birthday.

The network got screwed so bad for the new year that I ended up getting SMS-es way after midnight. LOL. Still, thanks a mio for the birthday wishes people :)

*Waits for birthday presents*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP