Friday, January 11, 2008

Human Tetris

All of you should know the classic brick game of Tetris. Ever came across Human Tetris?

Japan is famous for coming up with the weirdest of ideas but very humourous. I was doing the normal YouTube-ing when I came across a Japanese Game Show of Human Tetris.

Trust me. It all got me teared up and having stomach cramps just laughing.



HAAHAHAAAAHAHA!! The contestants on the show just had to crack me up. They have the funniest ideas to go through the walls that they end up forgetting the simplest solution. LOL!

There are many videos on this game show, with different shapes and all sorts of funny ideas. Check them out at YouTube and search for 'Human Tetris'.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP