Thursday, January 24, 2008

Kandang Kerbau Hospital

I had an appointment at Kandang Kerbau Hospital (KKH) today. No. I'm not pregnant. -__________- Though, they were alot of pregnant moms-to-be at the clinic just now. I couldn't tell between a pregnant woman to a plain fat woman. Haha. Maybe they could tell between me and a pregnant woman. LOL. if you get what I mean.

Thanks to mum and dad for sending me for my appointment. Mum was there throughout the whole appointment. Thanks mum! Dad was trying to get a shut eye at every chance he gets. Haha. Poor dad.

I don't know about you but I just feel that government services, especially the healthcare sector, they just provide the most slowest and draggiest service ever. I don't see the point of having an appointment time when it delays like more than half an hour. I get it that it's a government service and all that but, at least give some decent service. For a start, deliver it on time.

I'm not trying to be such a nag but, it's just so disturbing to see healthcare workers, taking their own sweet time, to enter particulars into the computer, to call out a queue number, to give the prescription to the patient. Obviously, hundreds of people are waiting to see the doctor, but the waiting time just kills.

Well, screw with that. My appointment was at 2.50pm, I reached at 2.30pm and I ended up leaving the hospital at 4.45pm.

Anyways, I had an injection during my appointment just now. I miss having injections. I mean, I like seeing that blood, flowing through the needle and into the plastic tube. Well, the nurse didn't give me signal before she injected me, so I had abit of a "jerk" with that. Haha. I got all excited about the injection, for some reason. I love injections! :x


After which, I took off the plaster, and it turned out like this... please don't mind my bedsheet.

And here's my prescription. I'm only suppose to eat this for like only 10 days. It's like a pill for the hormones or something like that. I have no idea what that is suppose to mean, but yeah. I haven't had any of the medication. And please don't bother asking why I had an appointment at KKH. It's kinda personal. Haha. Unless you're dying to know. :x



Oh, and the bill was like so expensive sey. The nurse at the registration counter said that the appointment would cost around $24 and any subsequent visits are $22. At the end of the day though, the bill went up to $100+ because of the blood test. -__-


Singapore and high costs. Kill me.

Now, I'm off to admire my injection wound. heeeeeee....~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP