Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Could it be what I think it is?
Or is it just an illusion playing inside of me.

When I first know you,
I thought, "You're just another friend."
But as time passes by,
Turns out that maybe you're just not "another" friend...

We chatted online and offline.
Get to know each other's qualities and flaws.
We did have some sour moments,
But we didn't let that get in the way.

I love your laughs,
And love your style.
You can simply make my day,
By just saying "Hey!"

I know it's not easy as it seems,
And I don't think I'm ready for it.
But I simply can't wait to stare deep into your eyes,
And see through you, the sincerity inside.

I miss you
And you know it too.
But there is something you should know
That I haven't actually told you.




I Love You <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP