Sunday, March 26, 2006

woke up at 11.30 and i woke up only when my mum called my hp. lolx...if not for dat phone call...i would not haf woke up at dat tyme. lolx....

anyhoos....i dragged myself out of bed and started da day wif vacuuming the whole house..and yes...without bathing...*grins*...

so clean da whole house...n soon..my mum and sis was home. and dat time i was still vacuuming. soo yarh...vacuumed and vacuumed....in da end..i bathed at 2. lolx..wad can i say..i am a hardworking person..

soo yarh..after i bath and all...went online..bored...soo went to watch tv...my mom went to attend a friend's wedding...soo left me and my sis. ate lunch and watched tv wif mah sis.....

den...out of the blue..ibrahim called me...say he wana meet me. den i was like.."wad the..?!"..nie anak tkde angin tkde ribut kol akoo ckap nk jumpe...otak mati siotz. ader angin larr actually..it was raining super heavily..soo in da end met up wif ibrahim...he said he was ard my area..soo decided to meet me coz he was bored. -_-' dis guy super weirdo.....soo we talked and crap all da way......

den abt 6+ i went home....watched tv wif mama and sis....citer EC on suria. funny arr da show....soo yarh..had tea time....den went online again.....

den my mum asked wad i wanted to have for dinner...she suggested we go to tamp and have dinner there...soo we did....ate at food culture...i had fishball noodle...

soo now..msning wif sHah.....and toking crap at MIRC. i guess dats wad i always do..lolx...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP