Friday, March 10, 2006

woah...past few days, been a total bore. i really cant wait to get back into skewl. darn....~ miss skewl...cant wait to mit new faces...~

but been feeling kinda...gud dis past few days.

Am I starting to fall for someone?

It's been like 2 mths+ since my last ex. But is dat long enuf for me to get over it? I guess it is. I mean....frankly, me and my last ex is way behind me. LoLx.

I think I'm beginning to fall for this particular guy. Well, we havent met, but I care alot for him and he said he loved me.woah...big word right. i know. deep down...something tells me dat we can clique well. haha....but em juz not sure...it's still unclear...but i'll leave it up to time to decide.

I simply can't stop smiling....~

*~ It's a wonder...how the feeling...just make everything seems brighter each day...<3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP