Wednesday, March 22, 2006

rot rot rot and rot at home..~ blardy tired of it. argh!!!!

blogging at dis hour...duno y. cant sleep. i tink em gona crash soon......~

soo today...my sis woke up at 9+. said she wana go skewl. den i was like "arh ok bye." and she juz left. my granny was having a massage in her rm.

in da end...i went back to slp...and woke up in between hours. replied msgs frm sharul...he asked a favour frm me...asking me to top up his hp........duno whether to do so or not....~ haiz....i wana help...but sumting in me tell me not to do so. i duno... anyhoos....got a msg frm isaac telling me dat he was at skewl...and dat he felt much better after toking to me last night. been worried sick abt his condition seyy. he has high fever...39.7. scary right? and he did not call me today~ haiz...waited fer him to be online...but he didnt come online. waited for his call...but no calls...or even a msg~ haiz.....i guess he is resting. he needs da rest. wonder what he is doing now~

soo...yeah...i woke up at 11 in da end....den switched on da comp and started hogging on da net. went on mIRC and started crapping away~ thought wana go out today...but in da end...lazy~ lol..! nura and fifi asked me out. i had to clean da hse..soo didnt went out...but in da end..fifi asked me to call her.....said to mit her at my blk.....i was tired after cleaning..but in da end..i juz went down. met her....den she asked me to go North Park. i was like "arh?! uat pe siotz...? tak nak arr...." but in da end...pegi jugak...doinkz tol.

anyhoos...fifi met up wif her frens. i oso make frens....friendly wad..!!!! lolx. den juz crapped for abt 2 hrs or soo~ stoopid sia..her frens all so farni. haha.....cant help but lurfed mah arse off..~

den at 6 went back to mah crib. switched on da comp again~ crapped on mIRC again~ check my AM account~ checked my friendster account~ downloaded songs~ sing my heart out~ larfed at my sister for making a mess when doing her art~

and soo....til dis moment...i had a surprise frm my oh-so-wonderful girlfriend. turns out..she has a boyfriend!!!!! aarrgghhh damn her!!!! (em gona strangle u ayu and dig out ur internal organs and blend dem all together!) lolx. dont worry ayu..u nid not run away frm me when we mit on thurs k larlingz! hehe....anyhoos...congratz ayu larlingz! hope u last wif ted k~

tmr.......oh wait..it is oredy tmr........ermm....today...gona go doc check up fer my poly admission~ must do x ray. blardy hell!!! soo troublesome larr!!! aiyoo..~ chest x ray to check whether i haf TB or not~ wad the!!!? -_-'. soo gona go to my check up..den after dat...my mummy gona bring me to the hair dresser's to go dye my hair!!!! wwwooo hhhhooo!!! my head is gona be a another colour!! cant wait...~ yay!!! em gona do some shopping fer myself.....coz daddy juz got his pay!! lolx! lurve u papa!!! muax!

gona hit da sacks...~ my bed is calling fer me...~

*~ no matter how ugly u r to everyone else... u r still the most beautiful person in my eyes....<3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP