Thursday, March 23, 2006

today...went out da whole day!!!! shopping!!! wwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeee~

woke up early today coz i thought wana go to Raffles Medical Group for my check up for my poly admission~ but in da end..turns out that the branch at Tampines needs an advanced appointment. so in da end...decided to go to Raffles Hospital. soo...went out at 1+ wif mama. took the train to Bugis. went to Raffles Hospital and queued to register~ and hell....it was crowded! all poly students. lolx. carrying their x-rays. its actually a funny sight. lolx....so..when it was my turn to register...turns out i cant hadf my urine test coz i was having my menses and its only my 3rd day today. so in da end.....decided to come back on Monday. hell larr....come all the way den cannot have my check up. blardy hell!!!!

anyhoos....me and mama larfed at the pple carrying their x-rays ard Bugis. haha!!! i cant wait to see how my chest looks like. hehe....

soo....after Bugis...me and mama headed to the MRT to go to City Hall to go Peninsula Plaza. mama needed to pay sum stuff..duno fer wad. den met wif a long time fren of mama's. i duno the guy though. after paying....mama went to the money changer to change Sing Dollars to Malaysian Ringgit. after dat......went to buy jeans!! i bought two of em. lurve u mama~ em gona take my pants later. haiz........

after dat....went to Tamp Mall and meet up wif papa, nenek and ella. my nenek suro belikan ella a new phone. in da end...went phone hunting. soo....finally ella bought a new Nokia 7360. nice phone...! it's da collector edition phone larr..da one wif da flowery design and all.

anyhoos....once ella bought her fone.....went to pick up my sis frm skewl and went for dinner at Sakura Eastpoint at Simei. eat n eat n eat....den headed back home..but on da way back to the car....came across a bra shop. and i bought 2 bras!!!!! n blardy hell larr.....em using a 38C sia! shyd shyd shyd....my boobs are getting bigger~ dammit! i bought one blue one..and one black one....yay!!!!

soo yarh....bought 2 jeans and bought 2 bras. cool ryd? lolx......

*~ I miss u.....and I know u do...~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP