Saturday, March 18, 2006

hrmm......here i am..blogging my arse off at dis hour. lolx. sleepy n tired. gona go off to slp after dis..~ -_- *yaWnz...*

anyhoos....i juz came back frm a day at east coast and my arse is screaming da hell out of me due to much cycling....lolx.had a bit of an accident juz now. blardy lil kid..!!! btol mintak kener sepak, terajang, tumbuk, tendang, pukul, bantai arr tuh anak!!!! wah lau...wana cycle but duno where to look. blardy hell...! becoz of dat brat...i got one scar across my arm. shyd lar!!! dah tak hensem tangan guek... and not only a scar...got blue black some more..!! oucH!! and nenek doesnt seem to get dat thru her coz she keeps holding my hand and hitting me at dat area..!!! *heLp me!*

regardless of dat.....i had fun. played bowling (courtesy of my beloved mummy...) and den.. had a bit of dinner at McD. lolx.

pity my dad though. he worked so hard juz now...he didnt eat and rest...causing him to faint. poor daddy. he works too hard larh. and he never has a holiday. and should i say "NEVER" has, have or had a holiday. Weekends he work....Public holidays oso he werk. hardly see him at home for a the whole of 24 hours. haiz......~ poor papa....~ lurve him to bits..!

*~Will you accept me the way I am......???? <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP