Wednesday, June 06, 2007

exams are OVER! say hello to the HOLIDAYS!!

Finally....
Term test is OVER!!!!! O-V-E-R!!

So its time for the holidays. I'm so gonna screw my BIS paper just now. Seriously, I think 3/4 of my coursemates gave up after like 15 minutes after the paper started. I wanted to get out from the lecture theatre but something just tells me that I need to stay longer so that I would seem like I'm trying. But seriously, the paper sucked big time.

Aaahhh, hell la to the paper. I'm just gonna enjoy my holidays as much as I can.

After paper just now, met up with the C154 peeps. They had their breakfast in ITAS canteen as I already had mine at home. So one by one left because they had stuff going on. For me, I had nothing so called up Ayul *my bitch* to meet me up at Tamp Central since he had no paper today. Miza, Fizah and Ayu had paper at 3.30pm, so basically I was alone.

Terima Kasih kepade Ayul, akoo kener tunggu dier for blardy 45 mins. Tapi takpe, dah biase.....
Ok whatever.

Headed down to Starbucks to juz chill with a Raspberry Tea Frap and a Mango Tea Frap. Totaly lovin' it la since I had no more papers to worry about. Sungguh kewl ok!!!

After sometime, Ayul decided to get for both of us a Green Tea Frap. Just the name makes me feel disgusted.. but Ayul convinced me that it's ubber delicious. True enough.... GREEN TEA FRAP IS HEAVEN!!!!!

Next drink from Starbucks would be that. A change from the usual Grande 3 pumps Mocha Java Chip Frap. Totally loves...!!!! Dan untuk pengetahuan anda, akoo dah jadi muker poster di Starbucks Tampines sebab dah 3 hari berturut-turut akoo dudok sana eh!!!

After Starbucks, decided to windowshop because me and Yul had loads of time to spare before Yul head off to work and I head off to Khatib to meet my gundu.

So windowshopped for awhile. Yul was searching for shoes. Got tired of looking at shoes so we headed to Toys'R'Us and sumpah k kiter jakun nak mampus nampak mainan kuching ni yang bole act like a real cat. It's called Fur Real I think. It's really cute tapi creepy sioolll..!! Aper tak, tak pasal2 nanti mlm2 tu bende bergerak sendiri, tak ker seram tuh haahh..

K, so Ayul nak akoo buat la kononnye live commentary pakai hepon dier utk record video. Pas tuh ni staff Toys'R'Us tak kasi record pulaakk. Grrrr~~~

Kiter pon jln2 ard Toys'R'Us macam budak deprived of childhood gitu ah.
After Toys'R'Us, dah lost track of time. Ayul pon dah nak kener pi kerja noohh..

Made our way to TM abe dah tu Fizah kol pulak. So since Fizah dah abis, decided to take 969 to Khatib with Fizah and Ayu. So Ayul left and I waited for Fizah and Ayu to come at the interchange. Another 20 minutes gone waiting for people. But nevermind. Haha. I wanted to past time oso waadd.

So got in line wat the 969 bus stand. Waited for the bus and lucky enough, 969 long bus came. So there were definitely seats for us. Kiter pon membebel merapekkkk pat dlm bus.

Then a few minutes after 5pm, I reached Khatib MRT. Said my goodbyes to Fizah and Ayu coz they were heading to Admiralty. I was early, so sat at the MRT station beside and waited for my gundu to come. He made me wait for freaking 45 minutes. 3rd person that made me wait, in a DAY. -.- So me and my gundu took the train back to Bedok. Went over to his place because he wanted to change from his uniform and wash up a bit. I waited for him under his block. After 15 minutes or so, *yes, another waiting session* he came down, fresh n clean.

Me and my gundu headed to Bedok int because he wanted to go to the ATM and wanted to check out some handphones. Initially he wanted to eat, tapi dgn keadaan yang panas dan penuh sesak pat kedai kopi Bedok int, tak jadi laa me and my gundu wanted to eat there. So he bought a can of coke and went to some void deck to sit and just talk. Dah gastric, minom coke. Aahh bagus ah amalkan selalu k gundu.

After enjoying each other's company with pinching, slapping, biting and messing around sessions, I decided to head home because it was getting late.

Ok so that was my day. Sorry no pichurs because I didn't bother to pick up the camera and snap pictures.

A message to Miza

Miza sayang, have a good flight to Thailand ok. Hope you have a safe journey to and fro. Belikanlah aper aper souvenir utk akoo yang terperuk di Singapore ni yer. Akoo sayaaannnggg kaaoo. Sorry la tak dpt see you off at the airport. Maybe when you come home? Haha.. soo have fun and enjoy de trip..!!!

Niki
Please show me a brighter sign. I don't want to be in the dark anymore.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP