Friday, June 22, 2007

sun, sand, sea.. and de company of great friends..

Today was SENTOSA day...!!

So everyone was late.. oh well. Biase la tuu... janji melayu...

I was late due to the stupid CDS Selection server. Dammit btol. Oh whatever. At least we got to Sentosa at a not too early, not too late time.

The six-o got a nice spot under the coconut tree. It was a nice weather. Not too much sun, yet not very much clouds. All of us couldn't wait to get into the water because we were starting to get uncomfortable.. in a dry kinda way. That kinda thang...

So the girls went to change, the guys went in first.

Played in the waters 'til late afternoon....

Be courtesy
Boo tenggelam.. boobooboobooboobooboob
Boo terbalik... oob
Siput komodo dragon
Tickle my whole body..

Ahahahaha!! ok ok... inside joke.

I just don't feel like blogging much. My mood is just not right. Something's amissed and I should find out why...
Rima tak lari ok!

Let it be about me this time..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP