Monday, June 04, 2007

batam trip with mumsy and her colleagues

My weekends were spent at Batam and it was kind of a relaxing trip for me. Went there with mumsy dear and sis, and mum's colleagues. Mum's colleagues are definitely a bunch of great people. Definitely...

So set off for Batam on Saturday afternoon. Reached Batam Centre ferry terminal at about 1630 Singapore time. Met up with our tour guide for the trip and we board the bus and off we went to the hotel to put our luggage in.

After reaching Harmoni Hotel, place our luggage and we went out again to go to Polo Ralph Lauren factory outlet. I bought two tops there. It was quite pricely, I mean, it's Polo maaynn. After Polo, we went to this small shop selling like keropoks, lempengs and some dried stuff. Mama sure bought alot la. Macam nak bawak balik Singapore utk bukak kedai siaakk.. Tapi takpe. Dah beli byk2, dah tu makan yang sample pon banyak. Haha. Sampai sample nye pon dah nak abis kiter semer lantak. But mama got two boxes of tea free. Well, dat's kewl.

So anyways, after that stop, went to Batam Centre shopping centre. I was on a shopping spree sey. Went to Matahari, the department store, and bought another two tops there. I mean they sell stuff less then $10, at a DEPARTMENT store. I mean how often do you get offers like that. So I was taking that chance to shop as much as I can, and obviously, fill up the space in my wardrobe.

So after some shopping, me, mumsy and adek went to BreadTalk as me and mum was like dying to try out the popular chicken floss at BreadTalk. Sad that S'pore's BreadTalk isn't halal. And the chicken floss is definitely, very mouth watering. Simply irresistable. I mean, no wonder it's so popular. It really is scrumptious and you just have to have more. Too bad, I only got one for myself. Breadtalk halal boleh buat imports to Singapore tak..? Rasa chicken floss tu terngiang-ngiang pat kepale otak akoo. Akoo nak lagi aah!!! Boleh? Pls aahh... plss..
After Batam Centre and some shopping, went to have our dinner at the Ferry Terminal. It's called Selara Baru seafood restaurant or something like that. The food there, not that bad. It was ok la. Anyways, it was Uncle Zoe's daughter's birthday, Sarah. So we had a mini celebration and there was a mango cake I think that Uncle Zoe bought from BreadTalk. So me and Mama gave Sarah two tshirts that we managed to grab from Matahari as a birthday gift. Last minute pon, ader jugak tau kasi bday present. Ribu2 tau harga. Mahal beebb..!!

The pretty birthday girl. She just turned 6.

The aftermath of a filling dinner....

After dinner, it was time to go back to the hotel. Mama noticed the shops behind the hotel were still open, so after putting the stuff that all of us bought from Batam Centre and wad not, we went back down to go walk around the shophouses. But by the time we got down, the shops were all close. So we decided to talk a walk to Robinson's Department store. It was only a few blocks away. And akoo takot ok tgk mat mat batam ni semua. Hanya Tuhan saja laaa yang tau betape takot nyer akoo. I mean akoo ni foreigner siaakk. Ader nanti tak pasal akoo kener kidnap jadi slave, tak ke susah tuuh..!!! Daaahh jadi minah batam.

So jln2 skejap pat Robinson's and got some dried stuff from the supermarket, we walked back to the hotel. I decided to follow Uncle Paing to go the NoNaMe KTV and pub *i think*, but in de end, I was too tired by the time I lied down in bed. So I decided to skip that and just went to sleep after doing some channel surfing.


On Sunday, woke up early for breakfast at the hotel. After that, Mama made an appointment at Mustika Ratu for a hair makeover and some head massage. Soooo... I had a mini makeover!!! YAY! I'm so totally loving it and I totally enjoyed the head massage. Though the head massage could have lasted a lil longer, but I was satisfied.


After that mni makeover, went to Nagoya Hill shopping centre to just walk around and do some last minute shopping. Sis bought a top and Mama bought a top for Ella. Soon after, it was time to head back to the ferry terminal and home sweet home it is..


So that was my Batam trip. More pictures at my Multiply.


NAK PEGI LAGI BOLEH?!?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP