Thursday, May 31, 2007

a day with the family.....

It's a public holiday and also marks the end of another month. We say goodbye to May and welcome June. Hooraayy..!


Ok so, woke up early to send off Danial because he is going to UK for a school trip. Sumpah akoo jeles gilerrr babiiiii sebab skola dier antar pi UK. The trip I got was to Cairns, Australia and that is super kental laaa..!!!


So kiter cousin2 dan family semua pegi laa antar si Danial tuh pat Airport and akoo dah lamer tak jejak airport, soo akoo ader sikit excited nak pegi airport la sey...!



So yang pakai baju putih itu adalah Danial. And all of them are my cousins. Direct cousins k so we are very close. So Danial, kalao balik dgn tangan kosong, kao siap ahhh nanti!

So that is Airport. After airport, my family went out with my Grandma from maternal side and headed to Vivocity..!!!!! It's been ages since I went there ok. The last time I went there was on my birthday with the bunch of friends who pushed me into that water dipping pool or whatever it's called on level 3 of Vivocity.

I was excited and so, because of the public holiday, Vivo was crowded. I guess it always is, regardless of weekday, weekends and holidays.

At Vivo, I told myself that I needed to get something. So, I told Mama I wanted to buy baju. In the end, I bought a top which can be worn as a dress also because the length is like abit above my knees. Nenek offered to pay for my baju, but in the end, Mama decided to pay. So that's that. Oh, and the top came with a necklace with a cute 'lil bear as the pendant. Hot ok!

Had lunch at Secret Recipe. I had beef lasagne, frosty ice lemon tea (it's lemon tea, ice blended) and an oreo cheesecake. It was definitely a hearty lunch and it's on Mama. I swear I can have enough of oreo cheesecake. Once I start, I can definitely not stop.

So we walked around Vivocity. Lil sis bought a pair of pumps, and her feet is the same size as mine, so well, being a very good sister, WE CAN SHARE!!! YAY!!!! Alangkah baik nasib ku ini sebab ada seorang adik yang kaki sama size dgn kakaknye.

After Vivo, went to KKH to visit Grandma, paternal's side. She's being discharged today, and hopefully, praying very very hard, that this would be the last time she would have to go through the chemo-therapy. She keeps on saying like she wants to give up. So I'm really hoping that all her efforts in going thru the therapy are well paid off so that her body is spared from the suffering of having to allow chemicals going thru her system.

Baiklah tuan2 dan puan2, I'm waiting for my cousin to pass me the pictures that are taken at the airport. Some pictures will be uploaded to my multiply soon. So do visit my multiply, or you can visit my Friendster profile.

An announcement:

I'm a featured friend in Lela's profile..!!!! YAY!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP