Saturday, May 05, 2007

I miss someone very much!!!!!

Blogger's post editor is such a pain. I can't increase the font size and whatever there is to do. bleargh...~

Anyways, had my appointment just now at Bugis. Thanks to Ayu for teman-ing me. She is definitely back. Now I feel her presence. Thanks Ayu. So the session at Spa Culture, Bugis was definitely a tiring one. I ended the session feeling giddy and a bit nauseous because I didn't eat anything.

After the session, I just bought some munchies from Old Chang Kee and train-ed our way to Tampines. Ayu had to meet her project mates for her CMSK assignment. I was meeting a "friend" that I miss sooooo the very much. Like really.

Ok anyways, reached Tamp and I was still very giddy. Due to the fact that I ate a small portion of mee rebus at 9.30am in the morning before going for Madrasah. Yes, I do go to Madrasah. Got a problem? Huahuahuahuahua! Naq alim laaa seyyyy!

So since I had the appointment, I didn't bother to eat before heading to Bugis and because the appointment made me lose quite an amount of water in my body. After the appointment, I said something to Ayu which goes like "My sugar level in my body is officially at it's minimum level."

Being Ayu, all she did was just laugh. Thanks!!!

Oh well. Basically, spent my Saturday with Ayu and also a "friend" whom I truly missed and love alot and alot la!!! Made a new friend yesterday :) *gives a virtual idiotic smirk to Ayu*

Should I start thinking that you're really the one for me? Or are you just playing me?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP