Wednesday, May 02, 2007

I just wanna blog...

So today was just a normal school day for me. One pathetic holiday wasn't enough, definitely. A holiday on a Tuesday is equivalent to a weekday which happens to be an off day for workers. bleargh!

Oh well, school was definitely a drag. Started the day with a 2hr lecture from 9am-11am. Then it's a 1hr break, where me, Nurul, Ramizah and some C154 peeps went to ITAS to get some munchies.

After that break, had a 3 hour draggy tutorial. I'm beginning to hate Wednesdays. Lucky for me, my 3-6pm tutorial was cancelled. So I ended at 3 today. After the draggy tutorial, went to ITAS to meet the usual bunch. Played some cards and then once Fizah was done with her lessons, we decided to get out of school because the environment in school was getting ubber boring. -.-"

Me, Fizah, Yan and Ayul went to just sit at some "duno-wad-block" void deck, to just unwind ourselves after a day's work at school. We played with this adorable kitty... nice fur colour and big clear blue eyes.... soo kiut. I just couldn't stop looking at the private part because I still wasn't satisfied of it's sexual orientation. The balls seem too small to be a male, but the balls aren't suppose to be there if it were a female.

A desperate attempt by Yan to capture the kitty's attention. Oh well, at least he tried.

So once it was 6pm, we went off to head for home. I was expecting guests at home so I was excited to get home soon.

At around 7.30pm, Nek Cik Tah and whole family came over to my place. I didn't whatever for. Maybe to visit my Nenek and also settle some stuff for the June Holidays. Yay! I can't wait for June!

So, being me, soo engrossed with kids.... I just had to entertain my 3 'lil darlings, Dessy, Dhea and Noah. They are such sweethearts and kids will always be kids. They never fail to cheer me up with their clumsiness and also their cute-ness.

Aren't they just the cutest lil kids!!! AWWW!!!

But this girl has gotta be my favaourite.....


She's the 'lil princess... and she told me.. "I want long hair because I want to be a princess when I grow up."

Aww... she's just pure sheer cuteness! And I love her!!!!! YAY! However her attempt to do a peace sign turned out otherwise. LOL!

I love kids.... really.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP